Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How I can hide or change the space on the left side of menu ???
    Any help
    Karamalla

John Wesley Brett Moderator

I’m assuming you are talking about the whitespace to the right of the top horizontal menu?
    Adding another menu item would fill the area. Is that what you are talking about?

karamalla Friend

Thank you for your reply, but I mean the space on the left or right of the top horizontal menu is too big.
    Example you see ssss here before and after the menu:
    ssssHOMEssss, ssssCONTACTsss, ssssLINKsssss.

wooohanetworks Friend

You better make a screenshot and show what you mean…

1. This one is free and working Screenshot Software

http://screenshot-captor.uptodown.com/en/

2. Get an account at http://flickr.com and upload the screenshot and post it here in addition.

scotty Friend

karamalla;118674Thank you for your reply, but I mean the space on the left or right of the top horizontal menu is too big.
    Example you see ssss here before and after the menu:
    ssssHOMEssss, ssssCONTACTsss, ssssLINKsssss.

It depends which menu system you are using. I’ll presume you are using suckerfish menu but the code should be the same anyway.

For suckerfish open /templates/ja_mageia/ja_cssmenu/ja-sosdmenu.css and find on line 82…

#ja-cssmenu li a {
    border-right:1px solid #D0D9DF;
    color:#556975;
    display:block;
    font-weight:bold;
    line-height:normal;
    margin:0;
    padding:25px 10px 10px 40px;
    text-decoration:none;
    text-transform:uppercase;
    }

The text in red is the space to left and right of the menu item (40px being the big space on the left obviously). If you keep both figures the same then the text will appear in the middle of the ‘button’.

karamalla Friend

Many many thanks, working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  karamalla 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum