Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I was working on my site using this template and suddenly a space appeared underneath my slideshow. I am not sure how it got there, but if anyone can help me to find out why, that would be great!

The site is http://www.kimbercurriculum.com and as you can see, there is a space between the slideshow and the VM module.

I am guessing I am overlooking something obvious, I hope!

Thanks!

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Did you full utilise the JA slideshow space. I mean, if the space is 700 x 350. If you used only 700 x 300, there must be a space.

Kent

nefar Friend

Yes, as sfpkent said your image is 759px × 200px make sure that in extensions => Module Manager => Mod_JaSlideshow => Module Parameters => Slide Height = 200

On a side note that image is fairly large @155K– You may want to optimize it for web.
    Here is your orignial image:

Here is your images optimized and I enhanced the section with the kids.
    56KB

And 89K

mistyliu Friend

Thanks to both of you. I did change the slideshow height, but I will double check it. Also, thanks for the note about the images. I was really tired and in a hurry when I did the site, so I made a lot of goofy errors.

Thanks again!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mistyliu 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum