Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Just starting with Purity 3 and kind of getting the hang of it. I am using corporate as the layout and wanted to know if there is a way of reducing the amount of space (top and bottom) between the positions. IE, I have a slideshow in position masthead and there is a big gap between it and the menu bar at the top and the spinning coin in position 2. Can this be reduced? I do not know if this is a padding, margin or spacing thing.

Also, I would like to be able to change the colour of the position. IE, the slide show is in position masthead. How do I change its colour to maybe match the colour of the top bar where the menu is?

Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

For basic customization, we do provide a documentation here and you can use Theme Magic or learn to use Firebug.

I’m afraid that if you’re not familiar with this task, you must have a valid subscription in order to get any further assistance in such technical matter.

sirbogoff Friend

That was a great idea. Studied up and now understand way better.

sirbogoff Friend

That was a great idea. Studied up and now understand way better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sirbogoff 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum