Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve started a new website and installed zite templates. My site is not online yet and I didin’t create any articles yet.
    BUT tonight, as I wanted to create one article, I saw 23 pages of spam in the article (see inclosed an printscreen in the admin)
    I didn’t install demo files, it’s a totally new installation…I’ve just installed the components, modules and plugins of Zite template and started to set the slideshow.

Any idea ?

Thanxs i

1. spam
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This may due to the JA System Social Feed plugin, please go to backend > Extensions > Plugin manager > JA System Social Feed plugin settings and try to change the Cron Interval to a greater value. Based on this time interval, this plugin will check and import content from social sites.

thb60 Friend

Thank you Saguaros, you were right ! 🙂

Rodrigo Campos Friend

<em>@Saguaros 356941 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

This may due to the JA System Social Feed plugin, please go to backend > Extensions > Plugin manager > JA System Social Feed plugin settings and try to change the Cron Interval to a greater value. Based on this time interval, this plugin will check and import content from social sites.</blockquote>

I have this plugin disabled, and it keeps adding content. The problem is that now my DB is really large even after I erase all this articles, my DB is 36MB, that is too much for a small site… :((

Saguaros Moderator

This is so weird! If this plugin is not enabled and you don’t run the cron job, it won’t import any feed to content of your site. Do you have any extensions that function the same?

Please also try to consider to remove unused / unimportant content of your site to reduce for DB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum