Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

so I want a home page that’s loaded with ACM modules, but there is this annoying little gap created by the “main content” and it looks like this in the code:

<div id="t3-mainbody" class="container t3-mainbody">
    <div class="row">

<!-- MAIN CONTENT -->
    <div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12">

</div>
    <!-- //MAIN CONTENT -->

</div>
    </div>

I have no idea how to get rid of it, and I thought the main idea of choosing the Menu Item: Special Blank Page is to get rid of any mainbody elements.

The problem is, I styled the css and added a background color to the .t3-mainbody, so it basically shows as this empty line with background color like in the attachement.
    How can I get rid of this?

I tried the solution from this thread, but in my case, there is no item-id that I can use.

Please help me fix this…

1. screen-01
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can PM me URL and admin login info of your site. I will check it for you

wbroda Friend

It’s on my localhost for now, I can’t publish it.
    Isn’t this like an easy thing to fix? I think I could cut out this piece of code that I put in my first post, but I don’t know in which file it is located. Maybe you know it? Where should I look for the code of the Articles>Special blank page? which file is it?

Saguaros Moderator

Actually, the main content as you mentioned in the first post belongs to the ‘component’ block. You can check this tip here: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-faqs#layout-config

This tip shows how to add ‘component’ block into the layout but from that you will know how to remove it.

Saguaros Moderator

Actually, the main content as you mentioned in the first post belongs to the ‘component’ block. You can check this tip here: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-faqs#layout-config

This tip shows how to add ‘component’ block into the layout but from that you will know how to remove it.

Saguaros Moderator

wbroda Friend

Thanks for the link, it actually gave me an idea to my needed solution.
    I duplicated a template style in the Template Manager.
    Then in the Layout tab I chose the home-demo style.
    Then I checked which module position I had modules assigned to originally and just changed one of them to show the ACM modules in my template (in my case I had to add the position: medicare-home).
    Then I assigned the template to my Menu items that had the Special PAge: Blank Content menu style.
    And it works perfectly! I’m happy that I didn’t have to change anything in the code.
    It might be a walk around way, but it works and that’s most important for me, because this specific layout style does not have the “component” element in it.
    Just for future reference if someone might need a solution for the same problem.

wbroda Friend

Then I checked which module position I had modules assigned to originally and just changed one of them to show the ACM modules in my template (in my case I had to add the position: medicare-home).
    Then I assigned the template to my Menu items that had the Special PAge: Blank Content menu style.
    And it works perfectly! I’m happy that I didn’t have to change anything in the code.
    It might be a walk around way, but it works and that’s most important for me, because this specific layout style does not have the “component” element in it.
    Just for future reference if someone might need a solution for the same problem.

wbroda Friend

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wbroda 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum