Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I guess you’ll be quite busy with more important things, but… I’ll try to post my query here:

is there any way to have your great Spotlight Module (from Ja Rochea) 😎 working in Ja Olyra, in module position User 1, User 2 and User 5 (or other position, if possible at all)? I try to follow the same routine as in Ja Rochea, but while in Ja Rochea I experience no problem at all (Spotlight appears, cool as ever), in Ja Olyra there’s no way to get more than the module Title. Should I do some hack at Ja Olyra code? Should I change the config code of the module (class, height, colors, etc.)? I guess Spotlight Module would look great in this cool template of yours – as usual.

Thanks in advance for your kind attention 🙂

Menalto Friend

Browse trough the Rochea part of the forum, there has been something about that beforebut if you cant find just give a reply here

arpocrate Friend

<em>@Menalto 20779 wrote:</em><blockquote>Browse trough the Rochea part of the forum, there has been something about that beforebut if you cant find just give a reply here</blockquote>

Well, I spent some time browsing, and I used the search engine as well, as suggested.
    Couldn’t find a suitable solution. I did exactly what suggested in the Ja Roche instructions [posted here], and even tried the solution proposed for using the spotlight module inside Ja Teline [posted here], but no success: using Ja Rochea Spotlight modules work, using Ja Olyra they appear “blank” (position user1, user2, and user5… even tried position user 6… still blank).

Any ideas? Live url for viewing – with Spotlight active in User1, User2, User 5 and User 6 – is this:

http://www.dilectio.it/vclass/index.php

It will be a free student-guide for a public university.

arpocrate Friend

Hello!? No one has a valid solution or a link to a thread (in this forum) where to findi it? Please! 🙁

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  arpocrate 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum