Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi Tim,

May I know how did you change the font size? If you want to change in detailed view page of article only, try the same way as my suggestion in this topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/change-article-view/#post-1090935

You can share the credentials of your site, I will check it further for you.

Regards

bikkel Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You can try this custom CSS code:

.view-article .t3-content .article-content p span {
        font-size: 20px !important;
    }

put into the file: root/templates/ja_focus (your default template)/css/custom.css (Create this file if it doesn’t exist)

and change to the value which suits your need.

bikkel Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Sorry for the late reply! I added the code to the CSS, but is doesn’t worked for me. The changes should only effect on the category pages, with this code the item page itself changed.

Thanks!

Tim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Tim,

Kindly check the first post, you want to style for full article view page only.

If you want to show for category page, you can try this custom CSS:

.view-category .t3-content .blog .items-row .item .article-intro {
        font-size: 12px;
    }

Regards

bikkel Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I’m sorry! Guess I doesn’t made clear what I want to achieve! My bet! 🙂

I changed the fontsize of an beginning of each article to the style lead. That is because of the fact that its look better in full-article view. But the problem is, that the font-size now also is changing on the category view. That is something i don’t want. So the view of the category-pages and frontpage should not be over-ruled by the font-size of an article.

I hope I made clear what I want! 😉

Tim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Tim,

I’m still not sure above where you want to change the font: full-article view page or category page? Please send me the link of page where you want to change the font size

bikkel Friend

Hi Saguaros,

The page i’m talking about is this one: http://fijnefeitjes.nl/fijnefeitjes.nl/index.php/h2o-actueel

Saguaros Moderator

It’s Category page, you can use my above CSS code:

.com_content.view-category .t3-content .blog .items-row .item .article-intro {
        font-size: 10px;
    }

and change to the value which suits your need.

bikkel Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I added this code to the custom CSS. But still this code doesn’t override the article lay-out and the code only affects the articles wich don’t got the text in the article…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

But still this code doesn’t override the article lay-out and the code only affects the articles wich don’t got the text in the article…

With all due of respect, I can’t understand your question here, the URL you sent is category and my above code will help to change the font size for the intro text of article in category page.

Send me some screenshot highlight the part / text you want to change, which font size you want it should be and share the FTP account also, I will take a look.

bikkel Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I’m sorry that i did’t make myself clear. I’ll try to explain the steps I make and the problem i get.

The thing is that I want to start the article with a text. This text is far bigger then the rest of the article (which is good) but should only be visible on the article lay-out page. But now the big text is also vissible on the category page. This gives a strange lay-out with the big font-size as you can see on the page i’ve sent.

So my question is: the lay-out on the category page should override the textsize in an article. In that case the bigger textsize (the lead) is visible on the article page, but not on the category page. I hope my question is clear…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your clarification.

As I can see that you use "lead" class for the big text in article, you should remove the inline style: font-size: 17pt http://prntscr.com/iu5vku

Then you can add style for the lead class:

.com_content.view-category .t3-content .blog .items-row .item .article-intro .lead {
        font-size: 10px !important;
    }

Regards

bikkel Friend

Great Saguaros! Problem solved!! Thanks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bikkel 6 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Standard lay-out text on category pages’ is closed to new replies.