Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Despite all my criticism :p I will be staying with you next 14 months, once my payment get completed. I’m still glad to be part of this community.

TomC Moderator

Nothing wrong with criticism – so long as it is presented constructively and with relative respect.
    (I’m saying this in general sense, not directed to you personally).

😎

teetide Friend

Boy, attitudes have sure changed around here since Teline II came out.

Shall I go ahead and start harrassing Hung into producing JA’s next masterpeice? 😀

bigzee Friend

No, summer is coming up. It’s time for vacations.We will continue on Fall heheheheheh

Hung Dinh Friend

Yes, you are right, JA is going to take a short vaction for a few days next week. Summer starts on 1st May here

bigzee Friend

well I definitely wish you good and safe travel, where ever you decide to go and do not forget pictures to share with us 😀

bigrk Friend

Have a great trip Hung! 😎

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 50584 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, you are right, JA is going to take a short vaction for a few days next week. Summer starts on 1st May here</blockquote>
    Have a good vacation!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum