Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Could you create a test site with latest version of template and J3.7.4 and share me the login info (URL, Admin + FTP account) ? I will take a look.

Regards

joseh Friend

Any solution? I need to update the Joomlar version to 3.7, but I need this theme to work fine too.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Magz should be compatible with J3.7 already, pls take a full backup of your site before updating. If there is any issue with template, share us the credentials of your site so we can check and help you out.

isabelgica Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Isabel,

That issue relates to the menu assignment only, at this moment, it seems that the articles on homepage of your site are not assigned to any menu item so that it keeps displaying on the homepage.

You can try creating a new menu item (or use existing one) and assign these articles (or category these articles belong to) to that menu item. I will work then.

Regards

isabelgica Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I guess there is something wrong with the upgrade process, could you try to upgrade again in local/test development environment?

isabelgica Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see the same in test site.

isabelgica Friend

???..

There is also still the even bigger problem: the missing tabs!
    Please understand that I cannot edit articles, users,… because of the missing tabs. Neither do the "save / save as copy / etc." buttons work.

you see that in the test site?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  isabelgica.
    Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I see the same in the test site.

I think there may be something wrong with the upgrade of Joomla, could you try to restore the old version and proceed upgrading to Joomla 3.8 again?

isabelgica Friend

I told you already this was no upgrade but a new, fresh install with J. v.3.8.3.
    Nothing went wrong on the test site. There the tabs are NOT missing (so very strange that you apparently see the same in the test site, because it is NOT the same).

Be it as it is…. it is clearly that you are not able or not willing to take this serious and assist.

I’ve explained the problem several times, but am losing more time here trying to get assistance than building the wole thing again (as before, when there was no assistance/help/solution either).

So you can close this unsolved threat.

have a nice day.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m mentioning the redirection issue when clicking an article, for the missing tabs issue, where I can login from frontend of your site (sorry as I’m not familiar with your native language), I will check for you.

Regards

isabelgica Friend

Hi Saguaros,

as said, never mind and you can close this threat.
    I already started building everything anew because I cannot afford to lose more time.

thanks &rgds,
    Isabel

Saguaros Moderator

Let me know if you need any help then.

Best!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  isabelgica 6 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Still problems with JA Magz (v.1.1.3) and J! v.3.7.4.’ is closed to new replies.