Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Until now I have the problem when posting jobs, I already have a +100 Employers and many of them when posting a job it doesn´t appear inmediately.

Then I go to admin>job manager just to find that a lot of them are like “Publication Date: -1d ago”

PLEASE fix this problem as I have been for more than 1 month like this and is very frustrating.

Also I have the 1.4.5 version because I have a lot of modifications.

Really appreciate if you can fix this.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Just to let you know that we are investigating your issue. Please keep on hold and I will inform you right after getting more information.

Really appreciate your patience.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 189720 wrote:</em><blockquote>Until now I have the problem when posting jobs, I already have a +100 Employers and many of them when posting a job it doesn´t appear inmediately.

Then I go to admin>job manager just to find that a lot of them are like “Publication Date: -1d ago”

PLEASE fix this problem as I have been for more than 1 month like this and is very frustrating.

Also I have the 1.4.5 version because I have a lot of modifications.

Really appreciate if you can fix this.</blockquote>

Hi,

I have checked on your site and could not see any error as depicted, please detail step by step and point out which employerID you have checked ?

You should check and compare the following info:

– Employer Account is blocked or not via: Admin => Site => User Manager
    – Time zone of your server and Timezone of joomla are the same or not (Admin: Site => Global Configuration => Server => TimeZone).
    – Time zone of employer (Admin: Site => Manage User => Edit => TimeZone) and Time zone of the computer that employer used to post job are the same or not
    – DST Time applying on your country.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum