Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I got same issue too but after upgrage php to v.5.3.8 this problem solved but i found some missing langguage

1. ja_lens
    Aratype Friend

Use Safari and you will not have the problem…

I am using now 5.2.x now and I will upgrade to 5.3.x on the next week.

tr2media Friend

I have the same problem, but Safari worked for me..

seeeule83 Friend

I have the same Problems with PHP 5.3…as i have with 5.2…
    Aratype: Why are you so shure, that the Problem is fixed when you use PHP 5.3.? Did you simulate that with a Testdomain…?
    You can have a lot of Problems with older Joomlasites (wich worked with PHP 5.2. in the past) if you upgrade to 5.3…
    Regards: Seeeule

swissa Friend

<em>@seeeule83 317955 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same Problems with PHP 5.3…as i have with 5.2…
    Aratype: Why are you so shure, that the Problem is fixed when you use PHP 5.3.? Did you simulate that with a Testdomain…?
    You can have a lot of Problems with older Joomlasites (wich worked with PHP 5.2. in the past) if you upgrade to 5.3…
    Regards: Seeeule</blockquote>

I run it problemlos on 5.3.4. On 5.2.7 I had problems so for me it’s down to having done it, tried it and solved it! 🙂

Joomla themselves recommend at least 5.3.x for v2.5 anyway!

Not sure about your hosting company but with mine I can choose the php version for each site (well I can have 5.2.7 or 5.3.4). It depends on what I put into the .htaccess file to add a handler for 5.3.4. Example from my hosting company – https://secure.metanet.ch/support/on…questionid=365

seeeule83 Friend

Hallo Swissa!

Yes i know and i understand you. But let me explain something: At the moment i have my website (on a subdomain) under 5.3…PHP and it doesnt work. I also try (on a testserver from my company how has 5.3. Standart on every Sites (not just on one like my subdomain now) it on a Domain and on a Server how has the newest php version..no chance!
    I can just speak for my owne…
    Also with the Safari Browser: I installed it in the last minutes and it doesnt work also with the 2 Tabs in one Browser (Frontend & Backend…) like in IE or Firefox.
    ****…my nervs are not the best…i try it the hole last night…:((
    But thanks for every answer…hope we can fix it for all guys soon…

Hung Dinh Friend

Please upgrade the template.
    It has been solved in the Beta 2 release
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-lens-beta-2-has-been-released/

melissaa Friend

That fixed my issue, so far no problems! 🙂

seeeule83 Friend

Thank you Joomlart-Team: Now the Problem is solved!
    As i say from the Beginning: It is some mistake in the datafolders from the Quickstartpackage, not a problem with the own PHP, Permissions, Browsers, Caches…
    The Slideshow makes still some Problems, but i hope it gett better in Future too.
    Good luck & fun to all wich use the new – very good looking – Template.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  seeeule83 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum