Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

localhost- Joomla 3.2.0- plg_system_t3.v2.3.0- t3_bs3_blank.v2.1.5

i installed plg_system_t3.v2.3.0
      then installed t3_bs3_blank.v2.1.5

now activated t3_BS3_blank template as default template…
    in theme settings->layout when i click save as copy and clone a copy of layout the php and ini files are created for this layout but when i reload the page / close theme settings and reopen it… my new layout is not loaded in layouts dropdown and instead defaults layout are shown..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi ,
    Please re installed the template again and plugin again .
    as you are on localhost so its hard to assume the issue .
    If possible make the site live .
    If you found any issue regarding the template ,let us know here .”)

mehtabhabibkhan Friend

Dear pankajsharma i first installed latest package (plugin+blank theme) then t3_BS3_BLANK theme… i activated t3_BS3_BLANK theme and found above mentioned issue… then i uninstalled everything and again separately installed plugin and t3_BS3_BLANK theme but still issue was there… i observed that t3_blank theme (which is i think default template when you install the framework package) works fine but not the t3_BS3_blank theme…

as a way around… instead of customized clone layout… i edited the ‘default’ layout and now working with default layout as it is being saved properly and have no issues… … im reporitng this issue because i like the hard work done by you people… just wanted to add my role for a better framework…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i apologize for the inconvenience But without making the site live its really hard to assume the issue .
    I suggested you to download a fresh Quickstart of T3
    and install it on your local server and take a test .
    Here is the download link
    Here is the link of documentation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum