Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Great template and (now that I understand it), I love the Advanced Custom Module. However, I’ve got a couple of questions about module styling:
    1. How so I get big centered titles with the Block Intro Text? Do I use the “Block extra class” field? If so, do you have a list of these classes?
    2. For those modules that don’t have a field “Block Intro Text”, (in particular, the “Tabs” module), how do I create a title for these modules that has the same styling as titles used in modules trhat do have the “Block Intro Text” field?
    3. Is there a way to reduce the vertical space between two (ACM) modules? If you could have a look at the two events modules in the page below, you can see the problem.
    http://missionnew.missionenglish.com/index.php/titulos/pnb
    4. What’s the best way to put text AFTER an ACM module? Using a HTML custom module?

Thanks in advance and great work!

TomC Moderator

Can absolutely help you with most of that … though it would be best to take it one item at a time.

1. How so I get big centered titles with the Block Intro Text? Do I use the “Block extra class” field? If so, do you have a list of these classes?

In taking a look at your site, I’m not entirely certain which items you’re referring to. Perhaps you can provide a screenshot mockup – pointing out the titles you’re looking to modify?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum