Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

while registration as an employer there is a – Subscription Section

* Receive email about modified job: No Yes
    * Duration:

What does this mean?

kutu Friend

Is there any idea for duration and about modified job?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kutu 176738 wrote:</em><blockquote>while registration as an employer there is a – Subscription Section

* Duration:

What does this mean?</blockquote>

Hi Kutu,

>> Admin can modify your posted jobs so that this setting enables you to know about that changes (If any). If Yes = You will be notified the changes and If No = You will not.

* Duration:
    >> Duration setting will define the time you will receive notified email. Duration setting is activated when Receive email about modified job = Yes

Hope that is clear for you.

siukin Friend

Is there any way to make this 2 fields invisible?

I really don’t want to add this for the employer subscription.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 177297 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there any way to make this 2 fields invisible?

I really don’t want to add this for the employer subscription.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

Please go Admin >> JA Jobboard >> Design and Customizaton >> Form Customizations >> Notify if the job posting is modified >> Fields Form Manager >> Edit field item >> Display mode = Admin only.

Similar to Duration field: Go Admin >> JA Jobboard >> Design and Customizaton >> Form Customizations >> Duration >> Fields Form Manager >> Edit field item >> Display mode = Admin only.

Let me know for further assistance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum