Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    About 14 days ago (june 5) I bought two subsriptions from Joomlart via PayPal: one yearlong JATC and one yearlong JAEC. I did this so that I can update my employers website from joomla 2.5 to joomla 3.
    Transfer via PayPal is in order (receits and everything), but I?m still not able to either download anything from your site or update my old extensions.
    Look. I need to upgrade this site NOW, before this week is over. I?ve been a fan and using your exellent templates and extensions for years, they are a crucial part or our business and I dont have many options. So please help me solve this!

What info do you need?

regards
    Stefan Mathisson
    webadmin@spionen.se

ps. sent this as a ticket as well, and mailed the sales departement (2 weeks ago) ds

TomC Moderator

I’ll make sure this gets looked at right away

If you could provide the confirmation code you received within the email you got after purchasing your membership(s), that would be most helpful as well.

TomC Moderator

If you could provide the confirmation code you received within the email you got after purchasing your membership(s), that would be most helpful as well.

TomC Moderator

spionen Friend

Hmm.
    If you mean a confirmation code from Joomlart, I never got it.
    I have transaction codes from PayPal though. And a bill id (reference from PayPal) Will those make it easier?

regards Stefan

spionen Friend

Hmm.
    I have transaction codes from PayPal though. And a bill id (reference from PayPal) Will those make it easier?

regards Stefan

spionen Friend

Hmm.

regards Stefan

TomC Moderator

<em>@spionen 479526 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm.

regards Stefan</blockquote>

Any of that information will be helpful, yes.

TomC Moderator

TomC Moderator

spionen Friend

Ok! Coming up!

JATC purchase:
    Bill id: 443696-PZA
    Transaction id: 7FU96104EF1608206

JAEC purchase:
    Bill id: 443697-FKF
    Transaction id: 8E322846SV676890R

regards Stefan

(Our PayPal receits are in swedish som please forgive me some of the terms above are a bit off in english… hope they?re understandable:-)

spionen Friend

Ok! Coming up!

JATC purchase:

JAEC purchase:

regards Stefan

(Our PayPal receits are in swedish som please forgive me some of the terms above are a bit off in english… hope they?re understandable:-)

spionen Friend

Ok! Coming up!

JATC purchase:

JAEC purchase:

regards Stefan

TomC Moderator

Thank You . . . I have alerted one of the “Execs” to review this matter STAT (i.e. rush).

TomC Moderator

Thank You . . . I have alerted one of the “Execs” to review this matter STAT (i.e. rush).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum