Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

How do I add subtitles to the menu for JAlens?

I have read the other threads and was wondering if there is a button to turn on which will allow the subtitles? – I cant seem to find any ‘JA extended’ parameters anywhere.

I come from a photoshop background so Im new to css/html/cms in general so the easiest solution the better.

Kind regards

Stork11 Friend

<em>@brianroe 334832 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

How do I add subtitles to the menu for JAlens?

I have read the other threads and was wondering if there is a button to turn on which will allow the subtitles? – I cant seem to find any ‘JA extended’ parameters anywhere.

I come from a photoshop background so Im new to css/html/cms in general so the easiest solution the better.

Kind regards</blockquote>
    Hello brianroe,

What do you mean when you said you wanted to add subtitles to menu? Can you send me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

brianroe Friend

similar to yootheme –

http://www.yootheme.com/demo/joomla/nano2 – if you look at the menu bar it has ‘subtitles possible’ which are defined by putting || after the menu title

Stork11 Friend

Hello brianroe,

JA Lens doesn’t support this feature, so you can’t add subtitle into your menu.

Regards.

brianroe Friend

ok thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brianroe 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum