Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi, sorry,
    I need to add an immage in my articles, but every time i put my image into my text, in front-end appare in top.
    I want someting like this test test test.

Can you help me?
    thanks

1. wti-14pt
    Blaine Friend

Hi frankysdc!
    There should be an image alignment option in the editor being used to do this.
    What editor are you using and I could better direct you.
    Thanks!

frankysdc Friend

Hi, blaine
    I actually use Jce editor, I try to change allin bottom, left, right… In my preview image appare in the right position, when I go to see the website, it’s always in top left position.
    http://webtalkitalia.it/index.php/webtalkitalia
    Please help me.
    Francesco

Blaine Friend

Hi frankydc!
    have you checked to be sure that all folder and files permissions are correct so changes can be written?
    If so, please edit the header of this thread with Super Admin access for me to the site and reference the exact article and image I ma looking for and ZI will be happy to go in and have a look. Do NOT post info directly in this thread~ ONLY edit the header!
    If you need for reference, folders should be at 755 and files at 644 to save properly.
    Also be sure to clear all caches to make sure you are seeing the changes and your browser or site are not holding previous views.
    thanks!

frankysdc Friend

I’m sorry but I do not speak English very well, if I understand correctly, you or ZI, need to enter the site as a Super Admin?
    And, yes all directory are setting 775

Blaine Friend

<em>@frankysdc 283254 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m sorry but I do not speak English very well, if I understand correctly, you or ZI, need to enter the site as a Super Admin?
    And, yes all directory are setting 775</blockquote>
    Directory setting needs to be 755 NOT 775
    Thanks!

frankysdc Friend

<em>@Blaine 283258 wrote:</em><blockquote>Directory setting needs to be 755 NOT 775
    Thanks!</blockquote>
    Yes 755 and 644….
    I sent you a pm

frankysdc Friend

I have not given up, although I have no answers.
    So, I tried to insert the same image inside ja_tabs(article) the home page, and strangely enough the image is positioned correctly.
    What is the problem?, This is the question.
    please do not forsake me.

Blaine Friend

Hi frankysdc!
    I have not forsaken you!
    I received the PM but can not get to the admin panel with any link I try, therefore I can not get into the site to help you!
    Thanks!

Blaine Friend

Which image because they both appear fine to me!
    See my screenie!

1. italia
    frankysdc Friend

Hi blaine,
    sorry I was out for lunch,
    YESSSSSSSSSSS now its work fine….
    Problem was, that plugin ja thumbnail it’s active on all articles, Now I read hot to use it…..
    Thanks

Blaine Friend

So glad it is solved!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum