Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In August starts many football leagues on whole world. It will be nice if next template will be created for them. Every month many of your user ask for that in yours poll.

How should templates look?

Nice solution for Top Banner and Main Menu you find at mkselk.pl
    In Panel admin I could change logo and top background.
    For menu I could add some icons in admin panel.

Under menu should display showcase with articles like in yours Magz II templates. But when I set mor then 1 Leading Article in menu setting then should display arrows to change articles. On the right should be the same sidebar for leading articles and rest of page.

After showcase is need module postion, for Last match and Next Match Modules. Like on Barca home page – fcbarcelona.com Under these display intro articles like in your magz II template, but with share button like on Barca home page. And with load more articles button.

Under articles loading you can add some special module postion for gallery, video players(fcbarcelona.com), cups(realmadrid.com/en), bottom menu, foot and more.

Furter more templates need some special pages or typography. For ex.
    Club history
    Legends – you can check here arsenal.com/history/arsenal-dream-team
    Jerseys

Football websites need also component for manage. Component should have some features.
    The most important is creating new sesons leagues and tournaments as different project.
    Also I need to create club with many teams (First squad, U-17, U13, Woman etc).

Modules
    Last result – module
    Upcoming game with countdown to next game – module like Barca
    Calender/event table – module like on Real site (top-sidebar)
    League table – module

Pages
    Match details (goals, yellow cards, penalty etc) -page
    Match details – Line-up for one team or two teams – I will add image how should looks like.
    Fixtures and results – page – Here is nice fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/schedule
    League table – page

Players
    Main page with all players (realmadrid.com/en/football/squad)
    Player Page
    statistics for Player – appearances, goals, assist, cards, play minutes etc

I try to explain how statistic should works.

When I add team (First squad) to Season 2015/2016, 2016/2017 and tournaments Some Cup 2016, Some Cup 2017. On player page shoud be display List with all of all competitions.

Also when I move player from U-17 to first squad, he shoud have statistic from U-17 and first squad.

Look at statistic for these player: realmadrid.com/en/football/squad/carlos-henrique-casemiro

Staff
    Main page with Staff (realmadrid.com/en/football/squad)

I hope is it cleare for you
    If I remember someting more I will let you know.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Thank for the detailed clarification.

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Grzegorz Laski Friend

Hi,
    Any news about that ?

regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no news for this as not much people are interested in this kind of template. Did you try JA Fubix template? http://ja-fubix.demo.joomlart.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum