Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Thank you for your answer

I’ve PM you my url address

cgc0202 Friend

To Joomlart Staff,

If there is a solution to this, or reasons that trigger the problem, why not just post publicly the triggering factors and how to solve them? Otherwise, the same question would be repeated over and over and over, like what happened in this forum.

Why the resort to PMs? and keeping everyone in the dark? I thought this policy was discussed already?

Cornelio

Sherlock Friend

Hi cgc0202
    Some problems only can knwo if I have admin account or FTP account, because security, must send via PM
    After solve that problem, i always try to post answers at that thread where user ask
    Please feel free
    Regards

fireolg Friend

Hi nguoiabcd

I’ve PM you my FTP account.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi Firelog
    Now JA only support for paid member, please register
    Regards

Sherlock Friend

Hi Firelog
    Now JA only support for paid member, please register
    Regards

fireolg Friend

why you did not tell me before I give you all my account

Sherlock Friend

Sorry about that, i didn’t know that before check again your thread

rosemarylys Friend

<em>@pgrandmontagne 38114 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello!
    I want to inform JA support and other customers, that my question concerning the joomlart-newsflash module in the “iris” template (see club member forum, my posting from Jan 06 2008) was is not solved for 20 days now!
    I got replies from miccas and kashxo (see link above) but no one could solve my problem.

Furthermore I got this answer after my first posting in “customer testimonials” (that has been deleted after 1 day) …

These are the facts: I’ve paid my membershib fee – and I’m still waiting for the support team to solve my problem (20 days now … and counting)!

Best regards.</blockquote>

I too have not had a response after a length of time… I really need to have this issue worked out as I have a client who is not too happy that it is not working. I had one response with requesting details of my cpanel. Since then I have sent 2 emails to this response and have not heard anything.

I understand that time is needed for support and of course help is always appreciated.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@just_tuan 133484 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Joomlart team,

Where can I find the information about support policy? Maybe you should create a topic and make it “Sticky” so everyone could be aware of that.

Thanks,</blockquote>

You should check the terms of use at the bottom of JA home page http://www.joomlart.com/terms_of_use.html

9. SUPPORT: JA templates and products are delivered ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions/products. Further, we offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Mambo/Joomla etc. Private customer forums are available at our Forums. JoomlArt.com does not commit to monitor these forums, but we reserve the right to respond and answer questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum