Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

<em>@kallan 25330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Miccas,

I volunteered to help out and other than the initial response to say thanks will be in touch to let you know i havn’t heard anything – even after i sent another pm to ask what was happening.

– on a positive note I am online a lot and see the moderators doing a fantastic job at answering threads with appropriate and helpful responses. Thanks 🙂

Kiwidesign</blockquote>
    Hmm.. sorry about that. If you want, send me another PM with some info about ya and any previous experience you have and I’ll see what we can do.

bluecafe Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 25324 wrote:</em><blockquote>We’ve..

> Setup a new support system
    > Added and changed forum locations around (still doing)
    > Added some new backend features so we can get info about your account easier
    > Added new moderators who volunteer, however are rewarded.</blockquote>

This is probably a good start (technical improvement) but of what use is for example a Readme & Bugreport Thread if there is no reaction? For example there is a file missing in the larix template (ja_vm_cat_browse.php) and until today there is not even an official response from joomlart. Someone had to dig the file out in the quickinstall-package. Do you really expect the customers to download all packages to do a search for a missing file? Is it asked too much to upload a missing 1kb file to save the customers a lot of time and troubles if the readme instructions are not working due to a missing file?

Menalto Friend

<em>@bluecafe 25346 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is probably a good start (technical improvement) but of what use is for example a Readme & Bugreport Thread if there is no reaction? For example there is a file missing in the larix template (ja_vm_cat_browse.php) and until today there is not even an official response from joomlart. Someone had to dig the file out in the quickinstall-package. Do you really expect the customers to download all packages to do a search for a missing file? Is it asked too much to upload a missing 1kb file to save the customers a lot of time and troubles if the readme instructions are not working due to a missing file?</blockquote>
    Agree here, all files/folders/bugs etc should be added as “fixed” or atleast announced “fixed,please redownload the package”

kallan Friend

Yeah and have date fixed – or version number so we know if we have latest.
    🙂

bigrk Friend

Now you’re talking! 😀

Menalto Friend

I wish i had the force to do things like this

ErikThorsen Friend

May the force be with you Menalto.. 🙂

iirobotics Friend

Yup Im waiting for an answer too? Where is the file (ja_vm_cat_browse.php)??? Can you point to where this file can be uploaded cause it sure aint in the zips I PAID for.

bluecafe Friend

I have the feeling that they implement a few bugs in every template to drag frustrated customers into buying commercial help that is around here …. call me paranoid but this is just how I feel or what else are the bug threads for if joomlart does not respond to them? 😎

arjanversloot Friend

I’ve downloaded this file: ja_vm_cat_browse.php but in which folder should I upload it?

perdu Friend

I’m still waiting for support after 2 months, I’ve tried waiting patiently, I’ve tried pm and email :((

Menalto Friend

<em>@perdu 28929 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m still waiting for support after 2 months, I’ve tried waiting patiently, I’ve tried pm and email :((</blockquote>

Give me a PM about your problem and lets see if i can help you out.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@perdu 28929 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m still waiting for support after 2 months, I’ve tried waiting patiently, I’ve tried pm and email :((</blockquote>
    Have you sent me a PM? If not go right ahead or add me on any one of my chat clients.

MSN: webmaster <<a.t>> miccas.net

minsho422 Friend

i have pm’ed you and MiCCAS please help, thanks

perdu Friend

I have PM’d too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  tiggers 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum