Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, Im New and my download works fine. Get in first step (download and pay money) problems, but all fixed 😀

Now my question,

1. Problem IE and FIREFOX same:
    i saw, that the swapfish menu bar (dosnt matter what tamplate it is) dont show the correct position.
    I use Joomla 1.5 and my internetsite where the test run is
    http://kal–online.de/joomla/

If you browser over the menu bar in top of this page and follow the links (only with mouse over) down in the third level, you can see the third level image isnt correct they overlay thats looks not good.The position is Auto position.

2. Problem ONLY IN IE 6:
    The 3 Icons from the Textfield to see it in pdf or print or something are overlay on the div tag. maybe to smal size for div? but thats realy bad! Any idea to fix it? Im not so good in proggaming. The template is installing normaly without changes.

3. Problem ONLY IF RESIZE BIGGER THEN TEMPLATE CONTENT – IE and FIREFOX same:
    The Black Box under the template dont looks good..

EDIT: I see that the problem only exist in the configuration Body background: gaming.jpg so the image is the problem.. but the free space under the google contant is realy stupid becouse the template ends sudden

I hope you all understand what i mean.

Screenshot:

Hope could help me and sorry for my english im german

Saguaros Moderator

Dear siegfriedxx!

Please kindly submit a ticket (pls give us full account infomation), we ‘ll try to resolve those issues

Thanks

siegfriedxx Friend

What you mean with full account informations????

Super admin login to my joomla?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

Please send your admin details so that our technical staff can access to your back-end for further help via our support system: http://support.joomlart.com/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=42511&highlight=siegfriedxx&ticketsearchid=2203 (the ticket ID DJE-322665)

siegfriedxx Friend

i cant log in to your member staff site. i have no access with my account!

I post it now over E-Mail to support team. Thema was your ID and i send also backend admin login

Saguaros Moderator

Dear siegfriedxx!

Can you pls give me the account information via PM

Thanks

siegfriedxx Friend

Hello? any Help? i send user Login over e-mail to admins and to tienhc

Any informations?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear siegfriedxx!

i’m very sorry for my delay,

i tried to checked and found solutions to resolve your issue, but i had not lucky, i ‘ll try to resolve your issues at tomorrow

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum