Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

I currently have a joomla 1.5.26 joomla site using the telineiiiv2 template. I would like to move to JA Nex

I backed up my site, then extacted it to a test domain. The first problem I have run into, after installing the JA Nex template and making the default, is that none of the JA Nex module positions are availabe – only the teline modules positions. I have removed the teline template, and also cleared the site cache but still no Nex module positions are availabe. Can someone give advice?

Also, to ultimately move to joomla 2.5, I’m thinking I will first change from teline to nex and then upgrade – would that be the best approach?

Stork11 Friend

Hello iapetus,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

iapetus Friend

Thank you, I havePM’d the access details

Regards

Stork11 Friend

<em>@iapetus 331419 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you, I havePM’d the access details

Regards</blockquote>
    Hello iapetus,

I saw that your JA Nex modules had wrong positions. They weren’t the same as they are in JA Nex demo. So they weren’t displayed as demo. Please set their positions to fit ones.

Regards.

iapetus Friend

Thank you Stork11, I created the module positions and that worked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iapetus 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum