Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am having problems with the t3 frame work.

The layout for my templates, at first were visible. after a time they become invisible. don’t know why i have not change anything nor turned off a plugin that i am aware of. i tried to reload the t3 frame work to see if i could get it to work. (worked before). I had to reload from the prior day’s backup, because the system returned a fatal error that i could not fix. now i cannot access any of the templates because of the following error. see pic.

Error:
    You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#10).

I have tried to reinstall the t3 frameworks but a keep receiving a fatal error.
    I have also tried to reload the templates,but the error does not change.

help will be appreciated as i need to add a mega menu to my default template.
    thanks

1. joomlart-template-error
    Hayden A Friend

Hi iamwe361,
    that’s an issue with Joomla. Please check the links in this thread on Joomla.org…
    http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=589715

Please disable Two Factor Authentication plugin and check again your credential.
    I can not login with the information your provide.

After disable Two Factor Authentication plugin, you can try with T3 template manager again.

I also does not see any conflict between Two Factor Authentication and T3.
    Please make sure you have full permission to edit template.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hayden A 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum