Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to make css changes throughout the whole site with main menu etc (mega menu). When i use firebug to it points me to the ts-assets folder, where there are seem to be a different css file for each page. Why? I dont understand it. Is there a common css file like before with other templates?

Khanh Le Moderator

T3 Framework try to join&minify your css files to reduce the size and http request to improve the performance. If you want to get your css files as raw, just go to template manager of this template, in the Global tab, choose “No” or “Link files” for CSS Optimize option.

bundledesign Friend

Thanks that explains it!…. However, as I am new to T3 and its structure, it would have saved me a lot of time if this could have been made clearer before downloading the template.. Yes its explained in the T3 documentation but it really needs to be an “important notification” when downloading.

Khanh Le Moderator

It’s true that the T3v2 Framework cause some difficulty for new users. That’s why we try to provide a lot of documentation & video to explain and guide for T3v2 Framework. You could easily find the document, video, and tool-tips for each parameter in adminitrator, template manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum