Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

1. Responsive IS turned on in the template. It’s just not working.
    2. I did modify the width of sidebar and main block following these instructions: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#position-size

But the site is not acting responsive at all. There is no resizing when shrinking windows or testing mobile sizes. I’ve checked everything I can think of including looking for caching but there is nothing. :((

The template is T3 Blank Version 2.2.0
    The plugin is Version 2.4.9

Anyone know how to fix this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you Turned ON Non Responsive mode and Then u moved to Responsive , in this case u need to compile Less to css from template options .
    Take a Full backup of site >> compile less to css .
    + Remove the code container width : 1000px from custom.css this create issue in responsive mode for you .
    Because u have set a fix width for all screen size and it effect the responsiveness of site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you Turned ON Non Responsive mode and Then u moved to Responsive , in this case u need to compile Less to css from template options .
    Take a Full backup of site >> compile less to css .
    + Remove the code container width : 1000px from custom.css this create issue in responsive mode for you .
    Because u have set a fix width for all screen size and it effect the responsiveness of site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum