Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

It would be great if in your future enhancments of the framework you add this kind of functionallity. This will improve the performance and reduce the traffic and cpu usage. Gantry framework has already build in something like that. Why not t3 to have great feature like this 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@kyovev 287710 wrote:</em><blockquote>It would be great if in your future enhancments of the framework you add this kind of functionallity. This will improve the performance and reduce the traffic and cpu usage. Gantry framework has already build in something like that. Why not t3 to have great feature like this :)</blockquote>
    Of which “enhancement” are you speaking?

jooservices Friend

<em>@kyovev 287710 wrote:</em><blockquote>It would be great if in your future enhancments of the framework you add this kind of functionallity. This will improve the performance and reduce the traffic and cpu usage. Gantry framework has already build in something like that. Why not t3 to have great feature like this :)</blockquote>
    Hi,
    Yes i’ll try to mention this features to dev team.
    Btw at the moment which type lazy loading you are trying to use ? jQuery or Mootools version ?
    If you are talking about mootools version: http://mootools.net/forge/p/lazyload

Actually you can / can’t apply. Because it’s using mootools 1.2.x , which already upgrade into 1.3 in latest Joomla!
    or please provide your fav lazy plugin ?

And finally you can apply that into T3 by put code into head.php

Thank you

kyovev Friend

aham, maybe i will try something to integrate it. If Ja team integrate this into the framework t3 will became a lot of more popular and popular. It will improve the overall performance and cpu usage + lower traffic.

One more feature request – show layout by access level (group). For example if someone want to show some elements for non-registered users, but to show other for the registered 🙂

Of which “enhancement” are you speaking? >> Lazy loading 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@kyovev 287862 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Of which “enhancement” are you speaking? >> Lazy loading :)</blockquote>
    Sorry …. wasn’t trying to be rude, I just wasn’t aware of it prior to now. 😎

jooservices Friend

<em>@kyovev 287862 wrote:</em><blockquote>aham, maybe i will try something to integrate it. If Ja team integrate this into the framework t3 will became a lot of more popular and popular. It will improve the overall performance and cpu usage + lower traffic.

One more feature request – show layout by access level (group). For example if someone want to show some elements for non-registered users, but to show other for the registered 🙂

Of which “enhancement” are you speaking? >> Lazy loading :)</blockquote>
    Please let’s me know which type of lazy plugin you are thinking about.
    I’ll try to integrate it into T3 for you ?

Thank you

kyovev Friend

Actually i don’t have a lot of experience with these plugins with Joomla. Can you recommend some plugin which integrates nice with t3?

Regards

jooservices Friend

Actually i’m not talking about which plugin integrate with T3. But i’m talking about which javascript plugin ( mootools or jQuery ) should we use for lazy loading.
    I have googled and got some Mootools plugins for lazy loading .. Uhm … I think we can use it.
    Try google “Mootools 1.3 lazy loading”

Thank you

ps:// i’m trying to apply it into my site 😀

kyovev Friend

i have some experience with jquery, i will try to integrate it today into my website 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kyovev 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum