Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I would appreciate some assistance with an issue I´m currently having with my template (JA-ZITE). Actually template is working fine, however I´ve noticed that at some point during the day (mostly around midnight) the layout changes. For instance, my logo dissapear and start showing the T3 Framework banner, plus menus and feel and look in general looks bad, like there is some problem with the configuration. I´m not sure if I´m clear about this, but basically the template goes from looking 100% ok to 0%.

I´m guessing I missed to configure something, but I´m not able to see what exactly.

Can you help me?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Would be possible for you to add a temp super user account for your backend ?

So we can take a look at your configuration

sebacalabria Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sebacalabria Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

Seems there is nothing particular strange on your website , ( other than your site is still on Joomla 2.5)

anyway you can try to disable your css and js optimization and verify if it happens again.

1. Screenshot_19-1
    sebacalabria Friend

Ok, sounds good. Thank you very much for your assistance. I will try that and see.

Cheers.

sebacalabria Friend

Hi Pavit, just to let you know that the problem is still there. I´m attaching a screenshot so you can see more. Let me know if you have extra ideas, otherwise I will see what I can do at my end. As I explained earlier, this happens only in the night time, during the day is fine.

A dynamic IP change during the day may cause this? I dont think so.

1. web-problem
    pavit Moderator

Let me know if you have extra ideas

I have not extra ideas about it – maybe you can verify that all extensions are you using are updated to latest version released Joomla 2.5 compatible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum