Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi

I tested my site with a web tool and i see this errors

5 of the pages of this website were found to use presentational HTML elements and/or attributes. It is widely regarded that use of presentational HTML like <font> and <p bgcolor=”#FF0000″> should be avoided

Is it T3 errors or my mistake?

regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>On a http://nibbler.silktide.com/ a test my site and i see this errors

</blockquote>
    Hi
    The above site does not belong to T3 . Kindly Check.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>On a http://nibbler.silktide.com/ a test my site and i see this errors

</blockquote>
    Hi
    The above site does not belong to T3 . Kindly Check.

yourdream Friend

Of course not but the errors remains, is it possible to fix it

yourdream Friend

Of course not but the errors remains, is it possible to fix it

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yourdream 484754 wrote:</em><blockquote>Of course not but the errors remains, is it possible to fix it</blockquote>
    Hi we do not provide support for third party templates/ extension , kindly contact to concern support theme .
    Your site is not based on T3-framework .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yourdream 484754 wrote:</em><blockquote>Of course not but the errors remains, is it possible to fix it</blockquote>
    Hi we do not provide support for third party templates/ extension , kindly contact to concern support theme .
    Your site is not based on T3-framework .

yourdream Friend

Hi Panka

I know it is so hard to understand something really clear, my site it was send in private mode and it is base on T3 framework but sometimes i tested my site with this tool on line http://nibbler.silktide.com/ , nothing special then the error is

5 of the pages of this website were found to use presentational HTML elements and/or attributes. It is widely regarded that use of presentational HTML like <font> and <p bgcolor=”#FF0000″> should be avoided

This means there is some styles in the html of the T3. Is it possible?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case you need to check your site content and the custom classed that you are using on site .
    I do not find <p bgcolor=”#FF0000″> in Your site page source code , if its not in source code its not on site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case you need to check your site content and the custom classed that you are using on site .
    I do not find <p bgcolor=”#FF0000″> in Your site page source code , if its not in source code its not on site.

yourdream Friend

Thnak you very much for your answer, it is interesting because the tool nibbler shows this 5 error in html.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum