Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart and users

I would like the 3 modules in the front page (pos. 1, 2 and 3) to have the same height (as in the demo of the Medicare template).
    How can i change the 3 boxicons (glyphicons) to other symbols.

I’m runing Joomal 3.4.3 and template vers. 1.1.4

Site (work in pogress): http://jjkyhn.dk.linux14.curanetserver.dk/

Regards,
    Rene

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>I would like the 3 modules in the front page (pos. 1, 2 and 3) to have the same height (as in the demo of the Medicare template). </blockquote>

I looked at your website and 3 modules have same height

<blockquote>How can i change the 3 boxicons (glyphicons) to other symbols.</blockquote>

They are font-awesome icons and are styled into template using 2 files

1) templatesja_medicarefontsfont-awesomecssfont-awesome.css
    2) templatesja_medicarecsstemplate.css

So take as example the 1st module in position1 it uses this class suffix box-icon-heart this is defined into template.css around line 2146

.t3-module.box-icon-heart:before {
    content: "f004";
    }

so it has f004 then open this file templatesja_medicarefontsfont-awesomecssfont-awesome.css and you will find that it corresponds to

.fa-heart:before {
    content: "f004";
    }

So to change it you can change the fa-heart with another font-awesome icon in this file

Example change icon heart with icon car you can change the unicode into template.css

Hope was clear

renedreier Friend

Thx for the quick reply.

I have tried to change templatesja_medicarecsstemplate.css to:

.t3-module.box-icon-heart:before {
    content: “f06c”;

And
    templatesja_medicarefontsfont-awesomecssfont-awesome.css to:

.fa-leaf:before {
    content: “f06c”;

But the heart is still showing, I’m not sure if .fa-heart should be changed to .fa-leaf or just the unicode.

When I show my page in full widht on HD monitor the 3 boxes have different heights (chrome and explorer 11)
    Se screenshot.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend ? i will have a look at it

pavit Moderator

Hi @renedreier

Your template is using a customized theme “local/css/themes/jjkyhn/” so you should modify template.css file in that theme

i modified it now take a look

renedreier Friend

Thx a lot.

Do you have any idea about the deifferent heights of the 3 boxes in pos.1,2 and 3

Ren?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@renedreier 489202 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thx a lot.

Do you have any idea about the deifferent heights of the 3 boxes in pos.1,2 and 3

Ren?</blockquote>

This way will help you to fix the height in pos 1, 2, 3

Open templates/ja_medicare/local/css/themes/jjkyhn/template.css file and add new script

.t3-sl-1 .t3-module {
    height: 425px;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum