Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author

<em>@basskool 150047 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    One remark though: the megamenu position is not always under the main menu item. I think I have to study the CSS files, maybe I can customise/fix this.
    Danny</blockquote>

It’s no need to study the CSS files, Megamenu Guide makes it clear enought.
    Thanks again:cool:

jimie Friend

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

and on this line is:

if (($v->megaparams->get(‘modid’) || $v->megaparams->get(‘modname’) || $v->megaparams->get(‘modpos’))

korb Friend

BTW, is the new release planned with multicolor settings?

Thanks

——————–

Mod Edit : Your contact form layout problem has been moved to the Bug Report thread. Do not post your bug reports here.

ibrahimbdawy Friend

Great Hung,
    Good as JA Mega Menu
    I try it.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

basskool;150116BTW, is the new release planned with multicolor settings?

Thanks

——————–

Mod Edit : Your contact form layout problem has been moved to the Bug Report thread. Do not post your bug reports here.

Additional theme colors are not part of this release yet. Give give confirmation after asking the devs.

Arvind

shanny50 Friend

As this is a free template what are the restrictions on copyright removal if any re: footer etc ?

after I customise the template to suit can I say designed by xxx or must I leave designed by Joomlart, can I say original design by Joomlart, modified by xxx etc etc also I wish to remove only the tooltip that controls the narrow screen width setting, can you point me to the correct area to comment this out please

Shannon

Hung Dinh Friend

shanny50;150178As this is a free template what are the restrictions on copyright removal if any re: footer etc ?

after I customise the template to suit can I say designed by xxx or must I leave designed by Joomlart, can I say original design by Joomlart, modified by xxx etc etc also I wish to remove only the tooltip that controls the narrow screen width setting, can you point me to the correct area to comment this out please

Shannon

It is Free GPL as JA Purity distributed in the default Joomla package… You can change the designed by.. in the footer.

<blockquote>
    also I wish to remove only the tooltip that controls the narrow screen width setting, can you point me to the correct area to comment this out please</blockquote>

It is in the language .INI file, use the search in folder of your editor. It will be quicker than waiting for the answer over here.

shanny50 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 150211 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is Free GPL as JA Purity distributed in the default Joomla package… You can change the designed by.. in the footer.

It is in the language .INI file, use the search in folder of your editor. It will be quicker than waiting for the answer over here.</blockquote>

Looked in the language/purity_II.ini file and there is no reference to the “tools icons” etc , maybe I have misunderstood your reply?
    Shannon

mahefooz4u Friend

Hi

I have downloaded the template zip file. When I extracted it, I got two zip files. Can any one please help me in installation of this template.

Regards,
    Mohammad

gstyles Friend

<em>@mahefooz4u 150236 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I have downloaded the template zip file. When I extracted it, I got two zip files. Can any one please help me in installation of this template.

Regards,
    Mohammad</blockquote>

When you unzip the download you should see quickstart and Templates folders inside of each is a zip file. to upload just the template to an existing site just upload the file in the template folder. If you wish to create a completely new site upload the file in the quickstart which has a full joomla 1.5.14 + the purity 2 template and all the modules and content of the demo site here on joomlart.

mahefooz4u Friend

<em>@gstyles 150238 wrote:</em><blockquote>When you unzip the download you should see quickstart and Templates folders inside of each is a zip file. to upload just the template to an existing site just upload the file in the template folder. If you wish to create a completely new site upload the file in the quickstart which has a full joomla 1.5.14 + the purity 2 template and all the modules and content of the demo site here on joomlart.</blockquote>
    If I upload the quickstart folder to replace the complete site, will there be any impact on the configuration settings like user access, database access etc.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

mahefooz4u;150239If I upload the quickstart folder to replace the complete site, will there be any impact on the configuration settings like user access, database access etc.

Its as good as overwriting a joomla site with default joomla files. We never recommend that. Besides, just replacing files from quickstart to your site, will not give you the demo content. As it needs to be updated in DB also.

1. Please install quickstart as a independent joomla installation.
    2. Use the template zip to install the JA Purity II into your existing site.

DO NOT use JA Purity ii Beta for PRODUCTION SITES.

This release is only for evaluation and bug fixation. No Support as such will be provided for sites, running Beta Release.

Arvind

kalibs112 Friend

Good job, this!…Thank you teamJA

mayke Friend

Wow!!!

This is the best FREE of Joomla Template I’ve seen.
    Hopefully can be faster loading the pages as before.
    Congrats & keep up the beauty works JA!!!

vsds Friend

Hi

is possible to use this Typography on other templates? How? In my case I’m using JA Corona….but I like more this new Typography :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum