Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Dear brunus,

Be assured of GPL licence for JA Purity I and JA Purity II. That seems to be a mistake and thanks a lot for pointing it out. We will update the licence on each file asap.

Please proceed freely with your project.

Arvind

brunus Friend

<em>@drarvindc 154413 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear brunus,

Be assured of GPL licence for JA Purity I and JA Purity II. That seems to be a mistake and thanks a lot for pointing it out. We will update the licence on each file asap.

Please proceed freely with your project.

Arvind</blockquote>
    Dear drarvindc.
    Thanks for your answer, it’s exactly what I was hoping to read, and yes I will go ahead on my project to use Ja_Purity II for the relooking of my website. In fact I did not stop while waiting for your answer, I was prety sure it was a old thing in the code, not cleaned before pubication.

Have a nice day all !
    Sincerely

mett Friend

Hello

Please tell me how can i use menu navigation on my Blackberry bold phone using handheld template. I can see the menu but after select i go..nohwere 🙂 How can i add a “Go” button or something to jump to selected page (same request for search module, i don’t have a submit button for handheld layout, only for desktop version)?

Would be great also to highlight selection in menu on mouseover, now it’s difficult to select an option from list menu

Thank you

kalibs112 Friend

Got no idea mate

ssnobben Friend

I see Joomla org using the mega menu now and wonder if this template is going to be released from being a beta?

I see something about 24 th of October but thats long time ago 😉

kane3162 Friend

Yeah, I like the looks so far, but im looking for all the fix’s done as well so far (the legal changes to each files to make it license compliant), as well as some of the fix’s mentioned elseware…

its Oct-24th is the latest i can find… can we get some sort of update? or has Joomlart forgotten about us 🙁

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear kane3162,

The purity II files in the download are latest, updated in feb. It would be unfair to say that, we forgot about the purity II. Rather, its the other way around, Purity II gets the fixes and improvement first and then the same are applied across to the other T3 templates.

Arvind

kane3162 Friend

ah sorry, the date on the forum post, and the date on the download page are from October and the information listed is all old, i saw this when i installed it earlier

my mistake, but please update the information so people like me (and lots of me’s exist! ) dont end up with foot to mouth syndrome…

mariuszwega82 Friend

Hi. How do I make that the menu, developed after the click of a mouse, and not moving?

alexvf Friend

Hi,

Is JS T3 Blank Template available for download?
    I have been trying to find it for quite some time but no success.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Best regards.

Saguaros Moderator

You try to the firebug plugin looking for all css related with the typography http://www.kristarella.com/2009/02/how-to-use-firebug-for-css/

gato_de_botas Friend

Something that is confusing me:
    The T3 FRAMEWORK is also a template? I mean, is it ANOTHER template, another else than JA Purity II?
    And, T3 framework is also free, like JA Purity 2?

Or, T3 Framework is not another template, it is PART of the construction, the structure of JA Purity 2?

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you are confusing about T3 FRAMEWORK or JA Purity spend some time read information here: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/Guides

chilluka Friend

I am a newbie to programming and found Joomla very east to work with but when i try to apply the features i find in ja purity ii like the module color and style i am unable to do the same. I want to know how to get a rounded module with blue color done. Any help is appreciated.

Saguaros Moderator

simple way, you access the template configuration then select the “left-main-right.round” or “left-right-main.round” for the Default Layout parameter

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum