Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to add some code lines before </head> tag

What’s the file that i must edit in order to include the code provided here:
    http://prof3ta.netsons.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=90

I had already tried to add the code in head.php and default.php with no success.

The code:
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template?>/js/prototype.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template?>/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template?>/js/lightbox.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template?>/js/instant.js”></script>
    <link type=”text/css” href=”/<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template?>/css/lightbox.css” rel=”stylesheet” media=”screen”/>

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Dear valdez79!

Here is the truly codes:
    [PHP]
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/js/prototype.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/js/lightbox.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/js/instant.js”></script>
    <link type=”text/css” href=”<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/lightbox.css” rel=”stylesheet” media=”screen”/>
    [/PHP]

Good luck

valdez79 Friend

Thank you Tienhc.
    It didn’t solve my problem. I decided to change the component to phoca gallery.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  valdez79 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum