Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I have 2 questions. First of all I would like to know who I could remove the “Powered by JA Highslide”.

And how can I change the date, I want to remove the “th” -> April 30.

Thanks in advance

Markus

assadniang Friend

<em>@pcspieleforum 51234 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello!

I have 2 questions. First of all I would like to know who I could remove the “Powered by JA Highslide”.

And how can I change the date, I want to remove the “th” -> April 30.

Thanks in advance

Markus</blockquote>I think if you do a seach you will find it, I saw a thread where they solve the issue, can’t remember which one

pcspieleforum Friend

I fixed the tag problem but I still don’t know how to change the date into my language.

assadniang Friend

Do a search on the forum, I saw a thread about it yesterday, I cannot remember which one. If I remember right it is in the template file index.php.

pcspieleforum Friend

I think you mean this entry:

<?php
    echo "<span>".date ('l')."</span>";
    echo " <div>".date ('d')." ".date ('M')."</div>";
    ?>

But there you can’t change the language.

chomik Friend

But maybe we can switch another file/script? On wchich file, is a date? I think, it is good idea, because am from poland, so why date on english? I think, delete language of a date is a better, than delete all date script. Somebody can help?

murrtex Friend
    paul81 Friend

I think you need keep
    “Powered by JA Highslide”.
    Please read first: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  paul81 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum