Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I like phones, and im all about keeping up with the latest and hottest phone.
    Recently I’ve been thinking hard about creating my own User/Fan site and thought i might as well go ahead and do it and try to make this thing happen!

I used JA Sanidine II, and there isn’t really much custom design stuff currently.

also if anyone else has a Touch pro or ATT Fuze! you should check the site out.

I understand i need lots of great articles but its really hard to find once a phone has been released. so if anyone has any other suggestions i would love to hear!

http://talktouchpro.net/

bennitos Friend

Hi just looking at your site, this template works fine for your subject.

Some remarks ( i understand its still in development)

Video section has still demo content like:
    Cursus Cum pellentesque Sed ante nulla vel. Et tincidunt Nulla vitae vel mauris quis porttitor.

Your contact page has the wrong title atm it is:
    “Typography for this template”

Also under your contact item in menu the the menu’s from demo still show (you removed them from the other pages)

like joomlancers, joomlart forum etc.

Further, good luck with your site hope it will be a success 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

I think you should use JA Vauxite for this one and leave Sanidine aside for a project like this one. Currently the site looks much like a oldie phone and the HTC Phones and the site topic fit much better to JA Vauxite. Just a tip, will look much better and professional. Best would be a fluid layout or the site to be aligned to the left. When Vauxite is not your taste, maybe take some other template but JA Sanidine does not really fit, from how it looks right now on your site, also with some lots of modifications. Has too much a blog look.

sunrise Friend

I think the template is OK, but it does need more articles, pictures and users in order for it to have any real function. The idea is good though, and you got landing gear to your idea and made the site.

Comments: Apart from getting more on there, you should change the favicon from the Sanidine game icon to your own.

Hope you get lots of members and that it becomes a success with touch phone users.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@sunrise 105762 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think the template is OK, but it does need more articles, pictures and users in order for it to have any real function. The idea is good though, and you got landing gear to your idea and made the site. </blockquote>

You can search for articles that related to phone, try Private Label Rights (PLR) articles, it does help me a lot, even push my website Google PR to 4 in less than 5 months.

Those articles is keywords rich. Try search at google. 🙂 Good luck.

bonelafide Friend

ok, cool.
    and yeah i just changed the browser icon! lol.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bonelafide 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum