Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I try to apply to a job offer, using my jobboard resume (with photo) instead of a new CV upload but I get thi error all the time from TCPDF:

TCPDF error: Missing or incorrect image file: /pharmajobs/htdocs/components/com_jajobboard/asset/tcpdf/images/stories/jbuploads/20120925120936lafotocarne_100_126.jpg

The photo is not there as I found it at htdocs/images/stories/jbuploads/20120925120936lafotocarne_100_126.jpg

How can I solve this issue?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello maryann,

Please re-check your resume (check fields has field type is editor), finding and removing a html code snippet that uses this image if any.

If you can not resolve this issue, please give administrator and ftp account of your site. I’ll help you to check and resolve it.

aaron0129 Friend

i have the same problem …how do i go around with this?

1. error
    HeR0 Friend

Hi maryann,
    Ftp account which you sent can not edit file in Jobboard component. Please update permissions of that account or pm me other account.

Regards,

Mary Ann Wellington Friend

Hi HeR0, try again please.

aaron0129 Friend

Is there some bug in the code that require to update the version of JA job board?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Maryann, i fixed Application issue on your website, please check again.
    <blockquote>Is there some bug in the code that require to update the version of JA job board? </blockquote> @arron0129 could you tell me your issue in more details then i can help you ?

Regards,

aaron0129 Friend

Sorry for late reply, I was asking the topic creator …..but i have the same issue as her also …..is it some codes i have to change?

HeR0 Friend

<em>@aaron0129 344043 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry for late reply, I was asking the topic creator …..but i have the same issue as her also …..is it some codes i have to change?</blockquote> PM me admin account, ftp info. I’ll fix this issue for you.

Regards,

HeR0 Friend

<em>@aaron0129 344043 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry for late reply, I was asking the topic creator …..but i have the same issue as her also …..is it some codes i have to change?</blockquote> PM me admin account, ftp info. I’ll fix this issue for you.

Regards,

aaron0129 Friend

<em>@HeR0 344047 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM me admin account, ftp info. I’ll fix this issue for you.

Regards,</blockquote>

I have PM you the FTP account as well as the CPanel account. Please let me know once you received it.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Aaron,

I fixed this issue on your site. Please check again.

Regards,

studioddomanscy Friend

Hi
    I have identical problem as in this thread.
    I need help 🙂

I send PM to HeR0, but without reaction.
    Best regards
    Piotr

HeR0 Friend

Dear Piotr,

This issue is fixed in latest version 1.0.4. If you are using older version of JA Jobboard J25, please upgrade it to resolve this issue.

<em>@studioddomanscy 364121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I have identical problem as in this thread.
    I need help 🙂

I send PM to HeR0, but without reaction.
    Best regards
    Piotr</blockquote>

studioddomanscy Friend

but i have Version 1.0.4…

JoomlArt Extensions Manager for all parts says: “Sorry, no version uploaded in Repository “

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  studioddomanscy 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum