Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem with the contact us page, the telephone number automatically appear twice even I only enter once.

Here is the link:

http://nsvision.com.my/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=68

Thanks!
    Kent

zakladadadic Friend

try to leave telephone field empty 🙂 I use this template and can’t replicate your issue.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

For business, I believe phone number is very important, I have to put the phone number online for my customers to contact me.

Leaving a telephone field empty is definitely not a solution.

Anyway, I did try to leave the telephone field empty, it went blank.

Anyone can help?

bennitos Friend

Hello Kent,

I had a look on your site and did some tests. But i cant find a solution yet and i must say i never seen this before.

Tried if it was the contact itself so i created a test contact with only the phone number filled in. Same problem. Also tried a new menu entry same problem. Disabled the other contact items like adress etc same problem.

You can try to look in the php file itself of the contact form or try a new upload of the file, not sure if that will solve it tho.

Ben

bennitos Friend

Ok.

Breaktrough!

With the icons disabled (how i have set it now) the phone number only shows 1 time.

If you enable the icons again then its double.

sfpkent Friend

Yup, I tried just now, you are correct. But my customer need icons. Any solution?

sfpkent Friend

Anyone can help?

sfpkent Friend

It happen again, no answer, no help from JA Team, no solution, they keep silent for long time!!!

uniquebiz Friend

<em>@sfpkent 163398 wrote:</em><blockquote>It happen again, no answer, no help from JA Team, no solution, they keep silent for long time!!!</blockquote>

I’m looking at the contact page now and its displaying correctly that is I see three different numbers and icons, no duplication is present this is in the latest versions of Both IE and Firefox, Note I have no compatibility enabled for IE.

Hope this means you have solved the problem

bennitos Friend

<em>@sfpkent 163398 wrote:</em><blockquote>It happen again, no answer, no help from JA Team, no solution, they keep silent for long time!!!</blockquote>

Excuse me? you have gotten no help and no answer?

I have done several tests, given a couple things you could have tried but never replied.

Have spend my free time on your site, and recieved not even a thank you…..

For something that is most likely not even template related?

You have not posted any things you have tried yourself either.

Im sorry but i think your reaction is not fair.

sfpkent Friend

Hi bennitos,

First of all, if you read carefully, I didn’t mean YOU didn’t offer me help. I know that you offered me help. I was talking about the JA Team. I said “no answer, no help from JA Team, no solution

And if you are part of JA Team, I have to tell you that I don’t know you are part of JA Team.

It seems not template related but I have tried other template, the problem not exist, only for the quickstart for JA Kyanite II.

I have no posted anything yet that I have tried because I have not yet figured what is the problem. I kept trying myself until just now the problem solved.

Hi uniquebiz,

Yes, the problem did exist the moment I wrote on this forum but problem solved now.

Anyway, thanks both of your helps.

sfpkent Friend

Until now, I still don’t know who helped me to solve the problem. But whoever help me, thank you very much!

bennitos Friend

Hello,

I think some people see moderators as part of JA team and some dont, but i might have misunderstood what you was saying.

When you find out what the solution was could you then post it here?

Also i recommend raising a support ticket if you dont get a response in time on the forum.

Gr.
    Ben

sfpkent Friend

hi bennitos,

I did submit a ticket to JA Team, it took long time for them to respond, that’s the reason I said they keep silent. Until now, I still don’t know who helped me and don’t know how to fix the problem.

Anyway, thanks! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum