Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

<em>@ruigato 49104 wrote:</em><blockquote>Lots of people use Ijoomla news portal with Teline, you should test it with it.

And please update the content slider module so it works with the new template and suport custom content like this link:
    http://demo.rockettheme.com/jan08/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=56#vid-scroller

There are lots of uses for this module and you have already release it in two templates, we can use it to display latest/featured content, internal advertising, authors, featured videos, etc..</blockquote>

Remember, there is absolutely nothing keeping you from adding the module yourself too.

ruigato Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 49167 wrote:</em><blockquote>Remember, there is absolutely nothing keeping you from adding the module yourself too.</blockquote>

i was just asking (kindly) for an update tothis module.. 🙂

Now that i mention, i think Joomlart should release this kind of modules independently, or go ahead with the extensions club.. (but thats for another thread)

darylba Friend

Hung Dinh;49070Be cool buddies, I am very near to the count down, however I need to make sure things are in well prepared so that we can meet up the countdown.

I believe you will love it 🙂

Hi Hung,

Perhaps you could skip the count down this time and let everyone download the template when you have it ready.

Thank you 🙂

teetide Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 49166 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yah … Until he decides he wants/expects something else added to the new News Portal.

:cool:</blockquote>

Well Reverend Tom, I actually expect to be pretty satisfied with ANY newsportal template at this point, but I do promise to still stop by from time to time and prod you a bit to keep you from getting rusty on your sermonizing skills.

😉

teetide Friend

Today is Friday the 18th. Since JA takes off on weekends and since the last weekend release turned into a complete train wreck, I’m guessing we’ll see the Teline II template released today with little or no countdown.

Menalto Friend

Wait until monday, prepare your newscontent in the weekend so you are well prepared.

teetide Friend

You know something we don’t Menalto?

mfcphil Friend

Menalto know tons more than we do 😉

bigrk Friend

Glad to see that Menalto has recovered from his computer problems. Welcome Back! 🙂

teetide Friend

if it’s not coming until Monday, can we at least get a screenshot so we’ll know what kind of layout/content /modules to be working on? it would be really nice to be able to spend this weekend getting everything in place.

mfcphil Friend

here you go 😉

1. april
    Menalto Friend

ill see what i can do about a screenshot here, just leaved him a message about it.
    Stupid computer crash, needed to blow away most of my savings, sold my cellphone and a few other things to get the $$ for my new baby.

bigrk Friend

And it begins!! The countdown has started…man I can hardly wait. :p:p:p:D

mfcphil Friend

Where is it ??

Hung Dinh Friend

Where do you think it should be 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum