Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Teline IV template is loading slow (between 6-12 seconds) on my websites.
    I have seen several posts on this forum for the same issue but no fix yet.
    What is the load time expected to be for Teline IV template?

(i would rather not show my webpage right now)
    Thanks

issay Friend

In my loacal host, teline iv home page loading time is slower then opening this forum from internet. and openenig other 10 thread in this forum.

The biggest problem is this T3 farmework. after I enter in browser, T3 framework takes about 30 – 40 seconds to to fetch files from different location and to build my home page . and after that it starts to load , and after that there are 250 http requests . css backgroud images, css , java, images and ….and..

why joomlart cant make one png image that include all images needed for the site?!! there are much much bigger sites but faster than joomlart template run web sites. for example I have seen web sites like gurdians or aljazeera with couple of css an java files. but these site have same function and more than ja template run web sites. each Ja component or plugin need dosens of css and images !!!

please make this template faster. our vistors wont wait 40 to 50 seconds to load the site without see any thing .

bruno_techzone Friend

I agree with them. My pages take 9-12 seconds to load. The visitors are bored and leave. It is very bad for the business.

peforever Friend

I just installed the update. It seemed to load a few seconds quicker than the previous version but that is still not good.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@bruno_techzone 256073 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree with them. My pages take 9-12 seconds to load. The visitors are bored and leave. It is very bad for the business.</blockquote>

hi bruno_techzone,

The problem maybe related to your hosting, Do you take a look at the demo of Teline_iv and see the same problem ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum