Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I was hoping to get a support from your side in this matter

Phill Moderator

Could you tell me what your problem is and I will see if I can help. The only posts I can see from yourself you have deleted and this appears to be the only thread you have started. Please detail your problem and we will see if we can fix it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@kniotech 245267 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was hoping to get a support from your side since weeks, Nothing yet, I hope Im not wasting my money,
    Note: I have also requested a refund, also no news about it. signature the victim</blockquote>

I took a look through the three (3) postings you’ve made and attempts to assist you have been made – at least one with a request for some additional information (which, to date, you have not yet provided/responded).

Perhaps of you try to review your requests and respond to those attempting to assist you – i.e. working together – things will start working out a lot more efficiently – depending, of course, on the complexity of your particular issue(s).

We’re all here to work with you, not against you. Sound reasonable enough? 🙂

kniotech Friend

Thanks for the quick response

Phill Moderator

The above does not really help me. If you could give me your ticket ID maybe I can assist. Or you can tell me your issue here and I will try and assist. We can even do it via PM if you wish.

kniotech Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 245390 wrote:</em><blockquote>The above does not really help me. If you could give me your ticket ID maybe I can assist. Or you can tell me your issue here and I will try and assist. We can even do it via PM if you wish.</blockquote>

Thanks for the helping hand , I sent a PM 2 days ago

Phill Moderator

And I replied to your PM 10 minutes after you sent it to me. Did you not recieve it?

Looking at your site it seems you are trying to install Teline IV on an existing site. There really are a lot of things that need setting up to get it to look as per the demo. You have some things in place but there is still quite a bit of work to do. My suggestion is that you install a copy of the quickstart on your local machine using a tool such as WAMP. You will then be able to compare all of the settings and get the look you desire.

kniotech Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 245675 wrote:</em><blockquote>And I replied to your PM 10 minutes after you sent it to me. Did you not recieve it?

Looking at your site it seems you are trying to install Teline IV on an existing site. There really are a lot of things that need setting up to get it to look as per the demo. You have some things in place but there is still quite a bit of work to do. My suggestion is that you install a copy of the quickstart on your local machine using a tool such as WAMP. You will then be able to compare all of the settings and get the look you desire.</blockquote>
    I’m having troubles with wamp it doesn’t seem to be going along with T3 Framework.

I need help just by positioning the modules, may be if you can provide me with an sql dump file that could solve the problem.

Phill Moderator

Wamp should woprk well with the framework. However, there are a couple of tips. Firstly, go into the PHP>PHP Extensions menu and make sure PHP_cURL is ticked. Then make sure you are not running too late a version of MySQL. One of the great things about Wamp is you can choose these versions. Go into the MySQL>Version menus and click the get more button. On my local install I am running version 5.1.36 so get that and set that as your default version. Then do the same for PHP, I am running 5.3.1 at the moment and I know that works well.

How would an sql dump file help? There is already an sql dump includied in the quickstart which is how it installs the sample data.

kniotech Friend

Never mind about wamp, I think we’re doing better now with the demo builder, Some plugins I am not able to find such as Simple omage Gallery by Joomlaworks and all videos, how??:-[

Phill Moderator

OK, I will move it into the teline forum and change the title. Hopefully you will not loose it.

The Sigpro and ALL Videos can be downloads from the Joomlaworks website or from the JED. They are third party components so I am not sure if we can re-distribute them.

With regards ro All Videos for the J1.5 version there is an extended version of that with loads of usefull extras called All Videos Reloaded – http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-players/video-players-a-gallery/3955
    Fritz has said he is updating it to the latest Joomla line. Lets hope as it really is a superb component.

kniotech Friend

What a surprise ! the third party components are not free, this is unexpected !as a Jatc member and I am also a Ja extension member do I have to spend more money?:-[

Phill Moderator

Not at all. Where do you see these extensions used in the demo? Also remind me which joomla version you are using?

kniotech Friend

I’m trying to set up the template on Joomla 1.6 but the demo iis only available in Joomla 1.5

Phill Moderator

Again, where do you see these extensions used in the J1.6 version?

Have you installed the quickstart on your local machine so you can have that copy of the demo?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum