Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ok I successfully downloaded and installed the wamp server, also installed joomla on the localhost, but we got a new issue which is this: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:wampwwwnew-joomlaquickstartpluginssystemjat3jat3corecommon.php on line 774
    anyway, I still can’t figure out the modules positions, check the attached. regards,:-*

1. Untitled
    Phill Moderator

What shows on the front edn doesn’t really matter on your local install as it is the back end that you are looking to examine. Having said that the front end is easy to fix on your local install if you follow what I have written in post #9.

kniotech Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 246950 wrote:</em><blockquote>What shows on the front edn doesn’t really matter on your local install as it is the back end that you are looking to examine. Having said that the front end is easy to fix on your local install if you follow what I have written in post #9.</blockquote>

Msql ver is 5.5.8 and and php_curl extension is ticked, pls check attched pic

1. Untitled
    Phill Moderator

Please do as suggested in post #9 and get earlier versions of MySQL and PHP.

kniotech Friend

Finally it worked! I think the best is by using xampp 1.7.2 because other software’s were producing errors. thanks again

sulutlinkdotcom Friend

I have problem to install the Teline IV. When I intalled, it said “fail”. anybody can help in this matter?

Phill Moderator

What said fail? Where during the install and on what system? Were you on localhost or on a live hosting?

We need all the details to be able to help you, the more the better.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum