Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a site with JA_Teline and I would like to erase everything installed and update Dravity but without losing documents issued in the categories. This is possible in some simple way? :confused: (I am not an expert in any joomla :(().
    I do not want to install only the template, I want to install version Quickstart, because in my first installation joomla, being the first, I think that I have committed enough errors :-[ and I would like to start from the beginning. (Without losing my documents)

Thank you and excuse my bad English.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

If you want to install with QuickStart package, all data in database will be renew.
    it is too difficult to keep your documents.

Regards.

Sherlock Friend

Hi ipoblet !

You can try this way :
    – Download ja_dravivity template package
    – Install this template on your site.
    – Go to administrator change default template (change ja_teline to ja_dravity )
    ( Database of your site don’t lose. But you have to install some modules for ja_dravity template in your site ) .

Sherlock Friend

another way :
    – Export database of your site( format : .sql file ).
    – Download quickstart dravity package
    – Install this quickstart then select migration .sql file ( view attachment image file for detail )

goodlook !

ipoblet Friend

Thank you for your help! Finally I decided to install all over again and save the html tags of each page (not more than 100 .. :-[). The first installation Teline was not too well, and I wanted to start properly with the new template. It has been easier than the first time! In a few hours everything was in its place!
    Without this forum, life would be very difficult for the advanced little like me.

Thanks again! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ipoblet 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum