Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Having an issue loosing main index page now 4 times, have had to install back up to get site back and running. When we do loose index page only a line of an article showing and one small image. If admin signs into front of site website works great.

All pages visable until admin signs out of front and then main page gone. It’s like main page pointing to one article and article deleted. Each time this has happen we were editing a gallery article, adding images. Save the gallery article and refresh and index gone.

Can anyone help out. we have done 3 days of work non stop and replacing the back up at this point would be 3 days of work gone, 3 days of new clients and there money.

To add to this issue, i think the proper explanation is we don’t have public view of main index page at times, every page works except public view of main page. If i sign into the front of the site as the admin then the site works great and can see everything. Sign out and main page gone.

Please please please any help

site is http://www.denttechsglobal.com

Tim Friend

Having an issue loosing main index page now 4 times, have had to install back up to get site back and running. When we do loose index page only a line of an article showing and one small image. If admin signs into front of site website works great. All pages visable until admin signs out of front and then main page gone. It’s like main page pointing to one article and article deleted. Each time this has happen we were editing a gallery article, adding images. Save the gallery article and refresh and index gone. Can anyone help out. we have done 3 days of work non stop and replacing the back up at this point would be 3 days of work gone, 3 days of new clients and there money.

Please please please

info@denttechsglobal.com

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend ?

I will try to take a look at it , despite at first impression it seems to works fine

Tim Friend

Thanks sooooo much Pavit. Hope you can find an issue 🙂

pavit Moderator

<em>@denttransformer 467099 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks sooooo much Pavit. Hope you can find an issue :)</blockquote>

Hi

I cannot login on your server take a look here

1. Screenshot_5
    Tim Friend

<em>@pavit 467100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I cannot login on your server take a look here </blockquote>

Just sent you a PM, the server got very busy for awhile.

Tim Friend

Thanks to Pavit for all the help and fast reply and support. We think we have solved our issues and Pavit was a great help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tim 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum