Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have been attempting to install the template. It kept not working so I did a clean install on a new subdomain http://intuni.icmconferences.co.uk/
    In the back-end when I try to modify a module I get a small box with the name of the module that looks like a dropdown list but has only one item in it and the rest of the screen is blank.

pugwash94 Friend

I have just returned to the site and, for reasons I do not understand, I can now access at least one of the modules – JA Slideshow Lite – in the back end. However, it is not showing up in the front end on the home page.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    may i know on which module you are getting this issue ?
    I checked some module and there is no issue : http://prntscr.com/d2l7b2

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    seems the issue is after updating Joomla ?
    Before conti . support on this issue i would like to know do you want a Non-responsive site ?
    Because you installed JA University based on JAt3v2 that is older version and not responsive .

pugwash94 Friend

I want a responsive site. There do seem to be all sorts of issues going on on this install. I suggest I do another clean install with the right version before I take up too much of your time.
    Ia there likely to be a problem if I unzip and install on the server?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want a responsive site i suggest you install the quickstart package of JA Univeristy template based on T3 framework .
    Here is the download link .
    Here is documentation for how to install quickstart package .

pugwash94 Friend

Hi
    I have now reloaded the right package and it is working….
    …However
    Ther is clearly something I have not understood! I cannot force the banner in the slideshow to full width. I presume it is something in the template layout but I cannot work out what I have to modify.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u create a seprate thread for new topics . It will also helps other users to search the same topic .

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum