Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I got blank screen if I click on any articles.

The problem now is I cannot display any articles. If I use other templates, they work fine. The problem is only on this template.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Seem you have used old version of template
    you can edit default.php(templatesja_coronahtmlcom_contentarticle folder),search line:

<?php if (($this->user->authorize('com_content', 'edit', 'content', 'all') || $this->user->authorize('com_content', 'edit', 'content', 'own')) : ?>
    Change to

<?php if ($this->user->authorize('com_content', 'edit', 'content', 'all') || $this->user->authorize('com_content', 'edit', 'content', 'own')) : ?>

brisk2008 Friend

Hi, Thanks for the quick turn around! I am very happy with your service.

I downloaded the template from the template center. I redownloaded it just now, it’s this one:

<?php if (($this->user->authorize('com_content', 'edit', 'content', 'all') || $this->user->authorize('com_content', 'edit', 'content', 'own')) : ?>

I think the .14 version of the template for Joomla 1.5 needs to be updated.

Thanks!
    <em>@nguoiabcd 90309 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Seem you have used old version of template
    you can edit default.php(templatesja_coronahtmlcom_contentarticle folder),search line:

Change to

<?php if ($this->user->authorize('com_content', 'edit', 'content', 'all') || $this->user->authorize('com_content', 'edit', 'content', 'own')) : ?>
    </blockquote>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brisk2008 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum