Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want to change the template color (links etc.) from pink to orange.

I changed the color value from DE3068 (pink) to DE9630 (orange) in EVERY css file in the css folder of the Lens template.

There is still the majority of links, buttons etc. pink.

For example:

– slideshow buttons (left and right)
    – every link in the footer except the “read more about me” link
    – the buttons to change the listing order at the category list
    – Hover-color of the social Icons
    – Links in Login module “password forgotten” etc..

any trick? or do I have to comb thru each and every component and module and change css – files, there, too? Hope, not..

swissa Friend

Kind of highlights how spoiled we have all become with JA offering us so many themes on the normal templates doesn’t it?!!! 😉

I think you’re going to have to do it personally. On every file.

If you look at the files within Lens there is a section for themes (/templates/themes) and then (in mine) there is default and light. Could be an idea to clone the light, rename it and then work using that so that you only change what is deemed necessary. May help in keeping the work to the minimum. Maybe!! :p

muc3004 Friend

thanks for your reply swissa, but I still can’t get ahead with this problem.

If somebody could just tell me how to change the color of the link-text in the “Timeline” module at the bottom of the quickstart page – I think, I could help myself very well from there…

Anyone?

swissa Friend

<em>@muc3004 320824 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks for your reply swissa, but I still can’t get ahead with this problem.

If somebody could just tell me how to change the color of the link-text in the “Timeline” module at the bottom of the quickstart page – I think, I could help myself very well from there…

Anyone?</blockquote>

templates/ja_lens/css/core.css @ line 41 I think

change the colour on this line

color: #DE3068;

muc3004 Friend

OMG… Thank you sooooo much!!

Funny: I have been going through each and every css file – including this oone earlier. And I found out that this was the only value, which I didn’t change – what a shame 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  muc3004 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum