Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have very strange problem. My page is made by JA RASITE. I am working on that page few hours and now I realized, that in the list of templates (in admin) the JA RASITE is missing!
    Yesterday it was there yet, today it is not anymore! My page is working, but I can not modify the template from admin, because the template is not there..

Does anybody has an idea?

Thank you!
    Petra

smitheringale Friend

Did you remove copyright by any chance? And in doing so change the name of Ja Rasite to something else – like petrahks site?

Do you run multiple sites and are you looking in the wrong mysite/administrator area?

If your site is still live and working and looking like Rasite – then it must be there – surely?

<em>@petrahk 192681 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I have very strange problem. My page is made by JA RASITE. I am working on that page few hours and now I realized, that in the list of templates (in admin) the JA RASITE is missing!
    Yesterday it was there yet, today it is not anymore! My page is working, but I can not modify the template from admin, because the template is not there..

Does anybody has an idea?

Thank you!
    Petra</blockquote>

petrahk Friend

<em>@smitheringale 192689 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you remove copyright by any chance? And in doing so change the name of Ja Rasite to something else – like petrahks site?

Do you run multiple sites and are you looking in the wrong mysite/administrator area?

If your site is still live and working and looking like Rasite – then it must be there – surely?</blockquote>

I removed the copyright as usually – in compliance with PDF file I obtained after becoming member.
    Ok, I can try to restore the file and we will see.
    I am not running multiple sites….

petrahk Friend

Yes, it was that… It was caused by changes in templatedetailes..xml….
    thank you!

smitheringale Friend

<em>@petrahk 192695 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, it was that… It was caused by changes in templatedetailes..xml….
    thank you!</blockquote>

I thought it might be – when I first changed template details and copyright information I had to pay a little bit extra attention to realsie that Ja-Template had become whatever I had changed it to in the template details.xml file.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smitheringale 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum