Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am VERY new to Joomla, so I may be making an easy mistake here. I just loaded up Ores in Quickstart mode. I’ve made a couple configuration changes (color, made SEO-firendly links) and now the whole template appears to be displaying in reverse.

Please let me know how to fix this. :confused:

http://www.newcitydeals.com

Thanks,
    Joey

Saguaros Moderator

Dear shotley!

i’m sorry, i did not understand your issue can you pls give me the snapshort on the issue

Thanks

suckfish Friend

I have just come across the same problem, its fine in ie8 and safari, just firefox it causing this problem..
    look at image attached

i have not looked at the problem

anyway there it is..

Saguaros Moderator

Dear suckfish!

Pls kindly clear the cookie and section on the Browser, the problem is resolved

Good luck

suckfish Friend

many thanks for that tienhc, but should I need to tell everyone who browses the site to do the same?

Does anyone know whats causing it?

regards

lee

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Lee!

I guess that the problem happened when you clicked the RTL Languages/ RTL Languages Demo! menu link in the top menu, so the site displayed in the RTL mode. The template ‘ll store the state of the RTL mode into the Cookie of the browser. With each time You open the site when the template’ll check the state of the RTL mode to display language mode follow it

suckfish Friend

Tenhc, many thanks for the reply, i spent so much time looking into the’ problem ‘ code wise and eventually found out.. Dohh.. atleast this will answer any question related to this!

many thanks for your reply

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  suckfish 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum