Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The built-in editor for the resume template “sendtouser.php” is not working.
    Shows only part of the file and error 404 when aborting the edit attempt.

Other template files i tried so far don’t show that behaviour.
    Of course, we could do the template overwrites manualy, but i suppose that you are setting some flags when saving the edit.

Any one else experiencing this??

Best Regards
    Peter

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@floh527 223631 wrote:</em><blockquote>The built-in editor for the resume template “sendtouser.php” is not working.
    Shows only part of the file and error 404 when aborting the edit attempt.

Other template files i tried so far don’t show that behaviour.
    Of course, we could do the template overwrites manualy, but i suppose that you are setting some flags when saving the edit.

Any one else experiencing this??

Best Regards
    Peter</blockquote>

Hi floh527,

Before customize anythings, you must test the function if it works or not in the original version. Customization should be done step by step so as to keep track of what went wrong and where.

Hope that you will find the solution.

floh527 Friend

<em>@vinhcv 223684 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi floh527,

Before customize anythings, you must test the function if it works or not in the original version. Customization should be done step by step so as to keep track of what went wrong and where.

Hope that you will find the solution.</blockquote>

Hi Vinhcv,

maybe I did not name it propperly.

The problem shows up with a standard function in the jobboard admin panel:
    Under ‘Design and Customization’ select ‘CSS & Templates’ and try to edit ‘sendtouser.php’ in the resumes section.
    Other files work well with the online editor while this is not showing up completely and can not be saved.
    We have no previous modification in that case.

Please check if you experience the same behaviour.

Thanks a lot.

Peter

Vinh CV Friend

Hi floh527,

Please provide us with your Site URL, Admin, FTP account for closer check via ticket: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/65566/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum