Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am looking for a decent template for my site that would be good for WEDDING DJs… Not something that is ‘music’ styled as we’ve found our clients (brides) want it to be ‘pretty’ more than noisy…

Used to use CA_Wedding template which was v1.5 and never got upgraded – I had to leave it behind because of hackers.

Here’s what it looked like:

Here’s what they module layout was:

I really liked the color scheme as well as the customizable layouts (I only used 2 columns – one on left for secondary menu(s) and the other being the main area taking up the rest of the width of screen).

I also need it to be version 3.x as well as being responsive for phones and tablets…

We don’t ‘sell’ any items on our site, nor do we have lots of photos… Mostly it’s used for articles for brides and grooms to get advice from as well as telling our clients about us and the different services (like music and MC services, lighting, wedding planning, photobooths, etc.) that we provide.

The closest ones I have come to consider are:
    JM-Wedding06
    HOT Wedding

I would consider MANY more that are out there but they are NOT responsive nor Joomla version 3.x (and I don’t want to end up with the same problem I had with my original one after just 2 years!!)

Please help!! Make/find me a template that’s for vendors OTHER than photographers… One that would be good for DJs, Wedding Planners, Consultants, Officiates, etc… I have nothing against photo’s or videos (would like to post those), but just not as the MAIN portion!

Thanks in advance…

1. template_thumbnail
    2. module_map
    TomC Moderator

You can totally create that same weeding site using JA Purity III

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum