Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’ just made a fresh installation with joomla 1.0.12 . Then I installed JA AVIAN quickstart package ….no GUI is visible….No Graphics

Then i made another fresh installation with the current joomla 1.0.14 Stable [ Daybreak ] ….. Then I installed JA AVIAN quickstart package ….no GUI is visible….No Graphics at all??

I’m using a local XAMPP installation…..Can you help??

already checked: file permissions:((

1. shot
    Menalto Friend

Is the standard Joomla template working?

Tom Lanbacher Friend

Yes, the standard Joomla template is working perfect!

Menalto Friend

Try to just install the template itself and no quickstart package.

Tom Lanbacher Friend

I already did,….installed only the template….same result,…no GUI

Tom Lanbacher Friend

Hello Menalto

I made now a fiew more tests with different installations on a WinXP machine…here the results:

JSAS Server (newest)….Test with quickstart package and standalone template…….No GUI — No Graphics
    XAMPP(newest)………Test with quickstart package and standalone template…….No GUI — No Graphics
    XJ! (newest)……..Test with quickstart package and standalone template…….No GUI — No Graphics

There are defenetly problems with using the JA AVIAN on local installations!!!!

Menalto Friend

Ok, just a quick question did you dowload the template for 1.0.13/14 or for 1.5?
    I just tested the Avian here local and it worked, i tested just the template itself not the quick install package….

Tom Lanbacher Friend
    olernst Friend

Hi I had exactly the same problem. The solution for me was a new installation of Joomla. Then installed the package and it wored.
    Well, defenitely not very smart but at least it works…;)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  olernst 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum